Where to apply as subtitle translator for gaia.com?
Thread poster: Cem Kent (X)
Cem Kent (X)
Cem Kent (X)
Türkiye
Local time: 22:28
Turkish to German
+ ...
Nov 4, 2019

Hello,

I have been working as a subtitle translator and as I still have time for more projects I would like to work as freelance subtitles translator for the portal gaia.com .

However, the company seems to be very shy: they are hiding their information very well and don't respond to my PMs on LinkedIn. Neither could the customer service of that portal tell me who to contact for an application.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thank you!

Recep Kurt
Recep Kurt  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Member (2011)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Open positions Nov 5, 2019

They don't seem to be looking for subtitlers:

https://www.gaia.com/lp/positions

Cem Kent (X)
Cem Kent (X)
Türkiye
Turkish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
gaia vendors Nov 6, 2019

usually companies like Netflix, gaia have vendors to outsource the subtitling jobs.. but neither can I find any vendors... not very spiritual and enlightening unlike their content.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where to apply as subtitle translator for gaia.com?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »