Thread poster: Anne Diamantidis
Maria Pina
Maria Pina
Italy
Local time: 06:14
English to Italian
+ ...
orphaned by Friends Oct 20, 2008

I like many of the tv shows you mentioned (Friends, The Simpsons, Futurama, Gilmore Girls, some Veronica Mars and, of course, Monthy Python Flying Circus) but I'd like to mention a show that is generally underrated: Malcolm in the Middle.
It's very smart and funny. Interesting in many aspects. Try it!

I don't know if anyone of you is studying Italian but I would recommend Boris (not simple language, though and very linked to Italian social and political context). It is about
... See more
I like many of the tv shows you mentioned (Friends, The Simpsons, Futurama, Gilmore Girls, some Veronica Mars and, of course, Monthy Python Flying Circus) but I'd like to mention a show that is generally underrated: Malcolm in the Middle.
It's very smart and funny. Interesting in many aspects. Try it!

I don't know if anyone of you is studying Italian but I would recommend Boris (not simple language, though and very linked to Italian social and political context). It is about a director and a crew shooting one of those heartbreaking, tear-jerker and terrible soap operas. It's absolutely brilliant.

As for Japanese, I'm watching Kekkon dekinai otoko but I don't know if I like it, yet.

Could anyone give me advices about good German or French shows? (I take the one about Kaamelott)

Thank you,
Maria Pina

[Edited at 2008-10-20 14:18]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Your favorite TV show-serie

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »