https://www.proz.com/forum/studentz_forum/268468-looking_for_a_certificate_in_german_from_b1_to_c2.html&phpv_redirected=1

Student users-only topic

Looking for a certificate in German (from b1 to c2)
Thread poster: Carlos Barros
Carlos Barros
Carlos Barros  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 09:23
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Apr 29, 2014

Hello, here is my problem I want to take a certificate of qualifications in German, I'm currently on my second year of translation course which i am learning German for the first time, however I feel it is not sufficient. I am looking for something in the littoral north (more specifically in Braga and Oporto), an official German identity with some accreditation would be nice, I am thinking of studying alone mainly because I have a German teacher nearby who can help me, however I would need the p... See more
Hello, here is my problem I want to take a certificate of qualifications in German, I'm currently on my second year of translation course which i am learning German for the first time, however I feel it is not sufficient. I am looking for something in the littoral north (more specifically in Braga and Oporto), an official German identity with some accreditation would be nice, I am thinking of studying alone mainly because I have a German teacher nearby who can help me, however I would need the program of the course, maybe a manual with exercises and examples of previous tests. Could anyone help me? Thank you so much.

Ps: My German professor (the one from the University) says I am A2 in European levels of certification which means I am an initiate and this may take a while (2 or 3 years more). I have exactly 2 years of experience in German.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a certificate in German (from b1 to c2)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »