Student users-only topic

Translations from documents in stamped paper (Spain)
Thread poster: Laura Gómez
Laura Gómez
Laura Gómez
Spain
Local time: 03:40
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 12, 2008

Hello,
I normally do sworn translations but this is the first time that I receive an original document in stamped paper. I guess that I should indicate the numbers of the original paper, the heading and stamsp, etc... Shall I do all that or simply state that is stamped paper?
If I do indicate it, shall I put each page of the original in a separate page in the translation? I alsu use this kind of official paper.

Best regards,

NB: The translation is sp
... See more
Hello,
I normally do sworn translations but this is the first time that I receive an original document in stamped paper. I guess that I should indicate the numbers of the original paper, the heading and stamsp, etc... Shall I do all that or simply state that is stamped paper?
If I do indicate it, shall I put each page of the original in a separate page in the translation? I alsu use this kind of official paper.

Best regards,

NB: The translation is spanish-english

[Editado a las 2008-06-12 13:46]

[Editado a las 2008-06-12 14:01]

[Objet modifié par l'équipe ou un modérateur 2008-06-12 15:16]

[Editado a las 2008-06-12 15:27]

[Editado a las 2008-06-12 15:27]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translations from documents in stamped paper (Spain)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »