Creating a voice command in Vocola in three easy steps (YouTube screencast)!
Thread poster: Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:36
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Nov 4, 2015

I just created a quick screencast, showing how to create a voice command in Vocola. I chose to create one that will trigger the new CafeTran shortcut to tag a selection, but there is really no limit to what you can control by voice using a combination of Dragon and Vocola (or KnowBrainer 2015).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7BDTNNLQnk

The process of creating
... See more
I just created a quick screencast, showing how to create a voice command in Vocola. I chose to create one that will trigger the new CafeTran shortcut to tag a selection, but there is really no limit to what you can control by voice using a combination of Dragon and Vocola (or KnowBrainer 2015).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7BDTNNLQnk

The process of creating a voice command in Vocola comprises the following steps:
1. Say "edit commands" (opens up your commands file)
2. Type command in file
3. Say "load commands" (refreshes your commands database and activates the new command in Vocola)
4. Use new voice command

some_text

Hopefully my screencast will show you just how easy it is to quickly create a voice command using Dragon & Vocola!

Michael

[Edited at 2015-11-04 20:37 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Creating a voice command in Vocola in three easy steps (YouTube screencast)!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »