Thread poster: Williamson
Williamson
Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:55
Flemish to English
+ ...
Jul 26, 2011

Curious about Aliado.SAT, I downloaded the trial version.
When I want to start it, I get a screen with a button "Activate". Underneath is a text: the software will connect to the licensing server and download the trial certificate to your computer allowing you to activate the trial version. This can take some time....
Half an hour later nothing happens? Aliado.SAT was written for XP and I have Windows7. Maybe that's the reason why I does not function. I've already tried the option to
... See more
Curious about Aliado.SAT, I downloaded the trial version.
When I want to start it, I get a screen with a button "Activate". Underneath is a text: the software will connect to the licensing server and download the trial certificate to your computer allowing you to activate the trial version. This can take some time....
Half an hour later nothing happens? Aliado.SAT was written for XP and I have Windows7. Maybe that's the reason why I does not function. I've already tried the option to let the soft function as XP, but nothing works? Does anybody have any clue how to start this tool?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Aliado.SAT does not activate.

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »