Thread poster: Ward Whittaker
Ward Whittaker
Ward Whittaker  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 18:51
Portuguese to English
Jan 31, 2011

Hi all,

I've been using DNS for a couple of years now and one issue I have with using it with Studio 2009 is that it places one character space before the text which I then need to delete.

I can't find anything in either DNS or studio 2009 options that relates to this.
Has anybody else experienced this and if so, does anybody know of a resolution or workaround to this issue.
Many thanks in advance, Ward

Anne Bohy
Anne Bohy  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 23:51
English to French
With DNS 10... Jan 31, 2011

I've been using DNS for more than 10 years now. This problem didn't happen in the past, but I think I experienced it at some point, with DNS 10 probably.
Then I moved to the DNS 10 64-bit version, and now to DNS 11, and I don't have this problem anymore. No idea about a workaround.
What version are you using?

Ward Whittaker
Ward Whittaker  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 18:51
Portuguese to English
TOPIC STARTER
I'm using DNS 9.5 with Studio 2009 SP1 9.1 Jan 31, 2011

Hi Bohy,

I'm using DNS 9.5 with Studio 2009 SP1 9.1

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DNS adding a space before text in Studio 2009

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »