Run-time error in DNS 10 with a trial version of Word 2007 (Win 7)
Thread poster: Patricia Rosas
Patricia Rosas
Patricia Rosas  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:55
Spanish to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Oct 29, 2009

Hi, friends.

First, thanks to everyone who has responded to my other threads. The computer crash was really stressful, and I thought I had things under control. But today I've had another problem crop up.

I'll be dictating and suddenly a window pops up saying there is a run-time error, but where there ought to be further explanation, it just has ellipsis marks ....

DNS then closes down. Usually when this happens Word crashes, too, but not every time.
... See more
Hi, friends.

First, thanks to everyone who has responded to my other threads. The computer crash was really stressful, and I thought I had things under control. But today I've had another problem crop up.

I'll be dictating and suddenly a window pops up saying there is a run-time error, but where there ought to be further explanation, it just has ellipsis marks ....

DNS then closes down. Usually when this happens Word crashes, too, but not every time.

Nuance's customer support is terrible (they've never responded to anything I've asked), so I'm hoping a ProZer might be able to give me an idea of what is going on.

I'm running a trial version of Office 2007 and the regular version won't arrive for about a week--I'm not sure that this has anything to do with the problem, but because I have to wait for the disk I bought, I can't upgrade to check out that possibility.

Thanks,
Patricia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Run-time error in DNS 10 with a trial version of Word 2007 (Win 7)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »