FedEx in Argentina?
Thread poster: wrtransco
wrtransco
wrtransco
Local time: 10:44
German to English
+ ...
Sep 27, 2002

Sorry to post this in English, but it is a bit easier for me to do so. I would like to find out, if one could send something from Argentina (Eldorado - Misiones) via FedEx. Are there FedEx offices in that area?

Many thanks in advance.

RaWa

Robert INGLEDEW
Robert INGLEDEW  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 11:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
I KNOW THEY ARE IN ARGENTINA Sep 27, 2002

I have received correspondence via Fedex at Mar del Plata. But Eldorado (Misiones) is a small town with some 20,000 inhabitants, so I suppose they will not be there. They probably have offices in Posadas, which is the capital of the province of Misiones.

Hope this helps.

two2tango
two2tango  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Ask them! :-) Sep 27, 2002

You can ask Fedex directly via Internet. Try at

http://www.fedex.com/ar/contact/writefedex.html?link=4

Or navigate directly from

http://www.fedex.com/

Saludos!

[addsig]

Aurora Humarán (X)
Aurora Humarán (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Hi! Sep 28, 2002

I have relatives in El Dorado (Horrisbergër family), let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Aurora

wrtransco
wrtransco
Local time: 10:44
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks to Robert, two2tango, Aurora and José Luis! Oct 3, 2002

It must have been the long hours that I worked that prevented me from thinking clearly!

José Luis gave me the idea (should have thought of it myself!) to give FedEx a call... Anyone, who would like to send something from Argentina via FedEx can call 0810-333 3339 and schedule a pick-up, if there are no offices in that area. The pick-up costs 4.00 US dollars.

... See more
It must have been the long hours that I worked that prevented me from thinking clearly!

José Luis gave me the idea (should have thought of it myself!) to give FedEx a call... Anyone, who would like to send something from Argentina via FedEx can call 0810-333 3339 and schedule a pick-up, if there are no offices in that area. The pick-up costs 4.00 US dollars.

Thanks for thinking for me!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

FedEx in Argentina?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »