Thread poster: Manuel Cedeño Berrueta
Manuel Cedeño Berrueta
Manuel Cedeño Berrueta
Local time: 17:21
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 12, 2002

Hola todos.

Es mi primera vez en este foro, llego aquí después de que el siguiente mensaje fue rechazado en la sección de preguntas terminológicas (único lugar de ProZ que había usado hasta ahora).

Lo había redactado en inglés y espero que no haya problema si lo dejo sin traducir.

Hi everybody.

Three polls concerning ProZ members (concerning any professional translator, in my opinion
... See more
Hola todos.

Es mi primera vez en este foro, llego aquí después de que el siguiente mensaje fue rechazado en la sección de preguntas terminológicas (único lugar de ProZ que había usado hasta ahora).

Lo había redactado en inglés y espero que no haya problema si lo dejo sin traducir.

Hi everybody.

Three polls concerning ProZ members (concerning any professional translator, in my opinion) have been open on the list

[email protected] for over a week. Two of them are price-related:

1 – the convenience of establishing minimum fees/rates for our work:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/translation_proz/surveys?id=10788830, and

2 – the fees/rates considered “rea-sonable”:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/translation_proz/surveys?id=10788825.

During this time, the first poll has received 7 replies, and the second, 6 replies.

I simply cannot understand this apparent lack of interest.

I am very interested in knowing your opinion about this, and the best place to discuss this issue.

Thank you for your time.

Manuel

[email protected]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Honorarios mínimos y honorarios razonables

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »