¿Por qué Trados no ha detectado las notas-comentario de un PowerPoint?
Thread poster: Cristina Ayuso
Cristina Ayuso
Cristina Ayuso
Spain
Local time: 16:35
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 25, 2019

Hola:

Hoy estaba supervisando un proyecto con Trados y al finalizar los archivos, me he encontrado que Trados no ha detectado las Notas/comentarios para el ponente. ¿Sabéis por qué ha podido pasar esto?

Y lo más importante, ¿Cómo se puede evitar esto en próximos proyectos? ¿Hay alguna opción de Configuración del proyecto que he podido tener desactivada?

Espero vuestras respuestas.

Muchísimas gracias de antemano,

C. Ayuso

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 16:35
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Cristina Jan 25, 2019

Cristina Ayuso wrote:
Today I was supervising a PowerPoint project with Trados, and at the end of the files, I found that Trados has not detected the Notes / comments for the speaker.

According to this forum post:
https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/328721-powerpoint_notes_in_sdl_studio_2019.html
it would appear that you have to enable it in the PowerPoint filter.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

¿Por qué Trados no ha detectado las notas-comentario de un PowerPoint?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »