https://www.proz.com/forum/spanish/305257-guardar_contenido_de_destino_en_sdl_trados_studio.html&phpv_redirected=1

Guardar contenido de destino en SDL Trados Studio
Thread poster: R.M.Torres
R.M.Torres
R.M.Torres  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:43
French to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 5, 2016

Hola:
Me han enviado un paquete, lo he abierto e importado con SDL Trados Studio 2009,
he traducido el texto del archivo que lleva la extensión docx.sdlxliff,
y después de terminar, a la hora de guardar
me da el siguiente error:
"Error al guardar el contenido de destino. No se puede encontrar la definición de tipo de archivo con Id. WordprocessingML v.2"
También me dice en Notas:
"Este archivo se ha creado utilizando una definición de tipo de arc
... See more
Hola:
Me han enviado un paquete, lo he abierto e importado con SDL Trados Studio 2009,
he traducido el texto del archivo que lleva la extensión docx.sdlxliff,
y después de terminar, a la hora de guardar
me da el siguiente error:
"Error al guardar el contenido de destino. No se puede encontrar la definición de tipo de archivo con Id. WordprocessingML v.2"
"Este archivo se ha creado utilizando una definición de tipo de archivo que no existe en su sistema
(WordprocessingML v.2).

Si no me deja guardarlo, no podré crear el paquete de retorno para enviar al cliente.
¿Hay alguna solución o es que simplemente mi sistema es incompatible con el paquete que me han
mandado?
Gracias. Un saludo.
Collapse

Walter Blaser
Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
French to German
+ ...
This filetype does not exits in Studio 2014 or earlier Aug 5, 2016

Hi

You face this problem because the SDLXLIFF you received in the package has been converted using the new Word filter, which is not present in Studio 2014 or earlier.

This does not prevent you however from translating the SDLXIFF and sending it back (even a return package should work). The only things you can't do are Preview and Generate Target file. But
the originator of the package can do it with the translated files you send him.

Walter

R.M.Torres
R.M.Torres  Identity Verified
French to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Return package arrived Aug 8, 2016

Hello Walter,
thank you very much for your help. I was able to translate the SDLXIFF
and to send a return package, which could be opened by the agency without problem.
That's right, I cannot preview and generate the target file.
Kind regards,

Magdalena Torres

María Florencia Castaño Castro

Argia
Argia  Identity Verified
France
French to Spanish
+ ...
I have the same problem May 3, 2019

Hello Walter,

I have the same problem.

I've received a Package, I've imported it with SDL Trados Studio 2015 and I have translated the docx.sdlxfill file.

When creating the Target file, I get the next error:
"Error al guardar el contenido de destino. No se puede encontrar la definición de tipo de archivo con Id. PresentacionML v.1"
"Este archivo se ha creado utilizando una definición de tipo de archivo que no e
... See more
Hello Walter,

I have the same problem.

I've received a Package, I've imported it with SDL Trados Studio 2015 and I have translated the docx.sdlxfill file.

When creating the Target file, I get the next error:
"Error al guardar el contenido de destino. No se puede encontrar la definición de tipo de archivo con Id. PresentacionML v.1"
"Este archivo se ha creado utilizando una definición de tipo de archivo que no existe en su sistema (PresentacionML v.1)

I don't understand well your explanation of why it doesn't work.

Could you explain it to me again, please ?

I've seen I'm able to create the Return Package, but there are some sentences that were not readable in the original document and that were not translated into Trados. I need to change those sentences manualy in the target document.

Is it possible ?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Best regards,
Argia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Guardar contenido de destino en SDL Trados Studio

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »