Angie Garbarino
Angie Garbarino  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:06
Member (2003)
French to Italian
+ ...
Yes please let us know Aug 21, 2015

Sheila Wilson wrote:

It does sound as though it's either incompetence or discrimination on the part of someone (I hope not on my asesor's part). If no progress is made today I will raise it with the EU discrimination team. If so, I'll let you know the outcome here in case of similar problems in the future.

If it is discrimination, lets imagine for me given my Italian nationality. At the moment I did not face discrimination, but you never know.

Suerte!

Ana Fernández Ramos
Ana Fernández Ramos  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 23:06
English to Spanish
+ ...
Certificado digital Aug 21, 2015

Hi Sheila,

Whenever I go to do any paperwork with public authorities here, I have the experience (quite often) of finding employees who don't know as much as they should about their role in that office, what you are asking about and what they should tell you, so they mess up things and sometimes confuse me.
If I were you, I would try to install on my own Internet browser my certificado digital and try by myself to get that Certificado de residencia fiscal, without asking the "
... See more
Hi Sheila,

Whenever I go to do any paperwork with public authorities here, I have the experience (quite often) of finding employees who don't know as much as they should about their role in that office, what you are asking about and what they should tell you, so they mess up things and sometimes confuse me.
If I were you, I would try to install on my own Internet browser my certificado digital and try by myself to get that Certificado de residencia fiscal, without asking the "gestor"; just to see what happens, out of curiosity.

https://www.sede.fnmt.gob.es/preguntas-frecuentes/obtencion-de-certificados/-/asset_publisher/nN14PjDrlrQn/content/1351-¿que-pasos-debo-seguir-para-instalar-importar-los-certificados-raices-de-fnmt-en-el-navegador-mozilla-firefox-

I really hope this is not a discrimination case... I have a feeling there has been a misunderstanding somehow; there may be different ways (i.e. either on paper or on-line) to get this document, so in this case I suggest trying the on-line way yourself in order to avoid intermediaries, because it seems to me it's technically extremely unlikely that you filed the "Declaración de la renta 2013" and 2014, you are on the "Padrón", etc... and they don't even have you in their system as a resident?

Good luck!
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Solicitud de Certificado de Residencia Fiscal en España

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »