El chiste del lunes...
Thread poster: José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)
José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)
José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 16:27
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 29, 2002

Gracias a Yaz que me pasó esto...

Contributed by Dov Paolo

The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

On the other hand, the French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

The Italians drink exces
... See more
Gracias a Yaz que me pasó esto...

Contributed by Dov Paolo

The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

On the other hand, the French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans

Conclusion:

Eat & drink what you like. It\'s speaking English that kills you.

Collapse

Teresa Duran-Sanchez
Teresa Duran-Sanchez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:27
German to Spanish
+ ...
My Granny always said that... (well, or something similar) Apr 29, 2002

..and she lived 101 years.

I wonder how the British Queen Mother managed, though... Maybe giggling counteracts the effects of speaking English!

¡Un saludo, Pepelu, campeón!

Pilar T. Bayle (X)
Pilar T. Bayle (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:27
English to Spanish
+ ...
Something doesn't work... Apr 29, 2002

Quote:

Eat & drink what you like. It\'s speaking English that kills you.

Is that why you are so alive?

P.

Elena Vazquez Fernandez
Elena Vazquez Fernandez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:27
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Muy bueno! Apr 30, 2002

Pero como decía la canción \"is killing me softly\", así que por lo menos le tengo que agradecer que sea un idioma tan considerado.

Saludos.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

El chiste del lunes...

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »