Off topic: How can I register an agency as a person in Facebook?
Thread poster: Spanish-English Translator
Spanish-English Translator
Local time: 14:58
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 23, 2010

I tried to register "Argentine Translator" in Facebook as a person so as to be able to add friends, but the system rejected my name. I was able to register "Argentine Translator" as a business (with the resulting limited features). Nevertheless, I see that many agencies have registered their commercial names as persons. How did they do that?
Thanks and best regards, AT

J Celeita (X)
J Celeita (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:58
Spanish to English
+ ...
Just a thought Jun 23, 2010

why don't you register with your name, and then go to account settings and change your username to Argentine Translator? That way you get the personal profile and also get to display your business name.

Local time: 14:58
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Jesi Jun 24, 2010

I will try that. Thanks and regards, AT

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

How can I register an agency as a person in Facebook?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »