Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Reply/comment button disappeared form "Encouraged fields" thread [Staff: it is a members-only forum]
Thread poster: Rad Graban (X)
Andrea Riffo
Andrea Riffo  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 14:11
English to Spanish
+ ...
. Dec 29, 2007

Gerard de Noord wrote:

Dear all,

When I posted about the shortcomings of the commercial side of this site, I didn't even know about members-only threads. I felt rather proud that bleu ribbon members stepped out to support me. Now, Enrique has pointed out to me that I can port my thread to a forum where anyone can react. No way, you'll have to pay to join the fray.

Regards,
Gerard

:lol::lol:

[Edited at 2007-12-29 21:21]

Rad Graban (X)
Rad Graban (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:11
English to Slovak
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Discount please! Dec 30, 2007

Gerard de Noord wrote:

Dear all,

When I posted about the shortcomings of the commercial side of this site, I didn't even know about members-only threads. I felt rather proud that bleu ribbon members stepped out to support me. Now, Enrique has pointed out to me that I can port my thread to a forum where anyone can react. No way, you'll have to pay to join the fray.

Regards,
Gerard

:lol::lol:

[Edited at 2007-12-29 21:21] [/quote]

Can you please reconsider the fees for joining your threads? At $129 it's slightly pricey.

Thanks.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reply/comment button disappeared form "Encouraged fields" thread [Staff: it is a members-only forum]

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »