Is it still possible to view my forum postings on my profile? ('yes, in 'standardized info' section)
Thread poster: Nesrin
Nesrin
Nesrin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:10
English to Arabic
+ ...
Mar 6, 2007

Apologies if this has been discussed before or if it is obvious to everyone but me!

In the past there used to be a profile tab entitled "forum postings" or something like that, where I could check everything I've written on the forums. This has now disappeared, but is it still possible to check all my forum postings somewhere?

Thanks!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-03-07 14:07]

Marion Lurf
Marion Lurf  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to German
+ ...
In the standardized information box Mar 6, 2007

Hi Nesrin,

Yes, you can. I just checked my own profile, it's in the standardized information box - third one from the bottom, entitled "Forum posts". This link opens a list of your previous posts.

HTH,
Marion

Cetacea
Cetacea  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 22:10
English to German
+ ...
Yes, it is. Mar 6, 2007

t is it still possible to check all my forum postings somewhere?
Thanks!

On your profile page, under the "profile" tab, click on "standardized information". "Forums posts" is the last item of the list.

Nesrin
Nesrin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Marion and Cetacea! Mar 6, 2007

Ah so you have to switch to standardized view! That didn't occur to me at all...

Narasimhan Raghavan
Narasimhan Raghavan  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:40
English to Tamil
+ ...
In memoriam
Yes, but then you cannot get to view all your previous posts Mar 11, 2007

I have raised this query already, though I cannot locate it now. The thing is, you can go back only to a limited extent in the past. Beyond that there does not seem to be any button such as "More", "Older Posts" or even page numbers as you can get to see in any forum page.

This is one lacuna, which I feel Proz can set right.

Regards,
N.Raghavan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is it still possible to view my forum postings on my profile? ('yes, in 'standardized info' section)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »