Thread poster: jmcdonough (X)
jmcdonough (X)
jmcdonough (X)  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 00:13
French to English
+ ...
Sep 11, 2006

I am a freelance translator and a researcher at the University of Ottawa in Canada. At the moment, I am preparing a paper on online communities and knowledge building in Internet-based translator networks such as Proz.com.
I am looking for volunteers to answer a short questionnaire that should take approximately 5 minutes to complete. The results and analysis will be presented November 10, 2006 during the Pathways to Translations Conference at the Escola Superior de Tecnologia de Traduç
... See more
I am a freelance translator and a researcher at the University of Ottawa in Canada. At the moment, I am preparing a paper on online communities and knowledge building in Internet-based translator networks such as Proz.com.
I am looking for volunteers to answer a short questionnaire that should take approximately 5 minutes to complete. The results and analysis will be presented November 10, 2006 during the Pathways to Translations Conference at the Escola Superior de Tecnologia de Tradução, Instituto Politécnico de Leiria in Portugal. They will also be available online at www.jmcdonough.ca by the end of November. All responses will be kept strictly anonymous.
I can forward an .rtf version of the questionnaire to anyone interested. If you would like to fill out the questionnaire, please send an email via my profile or to [email protected].
Thanks everyone!
Collapse

jmcdonough (X)
jmcdonough (X)  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 00:13
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still looking for volunteers Sep 24, 2006

Thank you to everyone who has replied so far.

I will be collecting questionnaires until October 1st, so if any other translators are interested in responding, please send an email to [email protected] so that I can send you the .rtf file.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Questionnaire on translator forums

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »