Can't view the main pages of any forum
Thread poster: shule
shule
shule  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:35
English to Turkish
+ ...
Jan 26, 2006

I can't view any of the main pages (where messages are listed) of forums. (ex. Turkish forum on http://www.proz.com/forum/33 ) When I click on the messages on the Proz's homepage they are ok but the main page appears to contain no message at all. (Although it shows how many message pages are available.)I have waited since last night thinking that it would be fixed, but nothing has changed. Does anybody exper... See more
I can't view any of the main pages (where messages are listed) of forums. (ex. Turkish forum on http://www.proz.com/forum/33 ) When I click on the messages on the Proz's homepage they are ok but the main page appears to contain no message at all. (Although it shows how many message pages are available.)I have waited since last night thinking that it would be fixed, but nothing has changed. Does anybody experience the same problem? I have informed the moderator of the Turkish forum thinking that there is a problem with the Turkish forum. She has the same problem, too. Yet, I have just realized that it's the same with all other forum pages.

[Edited at 2006-01-26 13:31]
Collapse

PAS
PAS  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:35
Polish to English
+ ...
Yes, the problem exists Jan 26, 2006

When you reload the page (press the F5 key in IE or the appropriate icon in your browser), the page reloads normally.

You're not alone

Pawel Skalinski

shule
shule  Identity Verified
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
does not help Jan 26, 2006

PAS wrote:

When you reload the page (press the F5 key in IE or the appropriate icon in your browser), the page reloads normally.

You're not alone

Pawel Skalinski

I use IE6 but it does not reload in my case.

Joanna Borowska
Joanna Borowska  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 17:35
English to Polish
Me too Jan 26, 2006

I can only view "most recent posts" and that's it

Rosa Maria Duenas Rios (X)
Rosa Maria Duenas Rios (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:35
I sent a support request yesterday... Jan 26, 2006

... because I have the same problem. I was told it would be fixed today (Jan 26).

[Edited at 2006-01-26 14:33]

shule
shule  Identity Verified
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
OK! Jan 26, 2006

The problem is solved:)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't view the main pages of any forum

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »