Where is my forum topic?
Thread poster: yassdos
yassdos
yassdos
English to Spanish
Jun 4, 2008

I have posted a topic, but it was not shown. I am wondering why it is not shown publicly.

Best regards,
Yas

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:39
English to German
+ ...
Forum postings may be vetted Jun 4, 2008

Hi yassdos,

Please refer to the FAQ:

4. Are forum postings vetted?

Forum postings from members and users with verified identities appear immediately. Postings from all others are checked before being made visible. Most postings are approved within 12 hours.

I vetted your posting already.

Best regards,
Ralf

Saturniana
Saturniana  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:39
English to Romanian
+ ...
Strange Jun 4, 2008

Yes, Ralf, but you and another user of this site appear to have answered to yassdos' topic in the Money Matters forum ("Abusive terms and conditions"), yet there is no post by yassdos there for others to see.

Ralf Lemster
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Nothing strange Jun 4, 2008

Hi Saturniana,

Yes, Ralf, but you and another user of this site appear to have answered to yassdos' topic in the Money Matters forum ("Abusive terms and conditions"), yet there is no post by yassdos there for others to see.

There was (in fact I vetted it myself), but yassdos edited it afterwards, so I needed to vet again. It's visible now - unless he/she edited it again...

Best regards,
Ralf

Margaret Schroeder
Margaret Schroeder  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 23:39
Spanish to English
+ ...
This thread has been moved Jun 4, 2008

I moved this thread from "Money matters" to the relevant forum "Site forums."

Saturniana
Saturniana  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:39
English to Romanian
+ ...
Mystery solved Jun 4, 2008

Oh, that was the mystery, which is now solved! Thanks

Juan Jacob
Juan Jacob  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 23:39
French to Spanish
+ ...
Not always: Jun 5, 2008

Forum postings from members and users with verified identities appear immediately. Postings from all others are checked before being made visible. Most postings are approved within 12 hours.

There is always a "yellow card" [A moderator's warning] in my case, and still wondering why.
My postings do not appear immediately.

Ralf Lemster
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Warning by site staff Jun 5, 2008

Juan,

There is always a "yellow card" [A moderator's warning] in my case, and still wondering why.
My postings do not appear immediately.

The warning was set by ProZ.com site staff; I suggest to contact them using a Support Request to discuss this.

Best regards,
Ralf

Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 02:39
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
Vetting of forum posts Jun 5, 2008

The complete wording of the FAQ is:

Forum postings from members and users with verified identities appear immediately.* Postings from all others are checked before being made visible. Most postings are approved within 12 hours.

* Access to networking features, which potentially affect other members, may be modified or revoked at the discretion of the ProZ.com team.

Regards,
Enrique

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where is my forum topic?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »