SDL account history empty on SDL website
Thread poster: Martha Fillastre
Martha Fillastre
Martha Fillastre  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:33
French to English
Oct 29, 2019

After encountering many problems with SDL (creating new projects, converting to word for revision, retrofit) and after several exchanges on the sdl community website, I was asked to uninstall and reinstall my Studio 2017 running with Office 2010. I went to the SDL website to my account and all my order history with the licence keys have disappeared. THere is no data at all in these section. Has this happened to anyone before? How was it solved?
Best regards
Martha

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:33
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Just checked, still there Oct 29, 2019

Dear Martha,

I have just checked, mine is still there. Panic for a sec though as I read "no data" under Orders before realizing the outstanding orders are the first being shown (that I have none).

Perhaps I am asking for the obvious, but have you clicked on your name on the upper right side? A drop-down is shown and clicking on Licenses you should find your licenses.

I see there is a "makeover" on its way, a revamping.. and on the new page I can't find any
... See more
Dear Martha,

I have just checked, mine is still there. Panic for a sec though as I read "no data" under Orders before realizing the outstanding orders are the first being shown (that I have none).

Perhaps I am asking for the obvious, but have you clicked on your name on the upper right side? A drop-down is shown and clicking on Licenses you should find your licenses.

I see there is a "makeover" on its way, a revamping.. and on the new page I can't find any Account Login (or at least so easily, still have to look at it more closely)

Giuliana
Collapse

Martha Fillastre
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
SDL account history empty on SDL website -Nothing new Oct 29, 2019

Hello Giuliana,
I have really gone over the entire site. No licences, no orders, no downloads, although I am logged in and my account details are there. I have sent a message for support and am waiting.
Meanwhile, my original problem with Studio remains. Grrr

Ekaterina Kroumova
Ekaterina Kroumova  Identity Verified
French to Bulgarian
+ ...
Just to confirm... Oct 29, 2019

Is it possible that you have more than one account and you are checking the wrong one?

(Parce que moi je l'ai déjà fait, hé-hé)

[Modifié le 2019-10-29 17:45 GMT]

Martha Fillastre
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
SDL account history empty on SDL website Oct 29, 2019

That is what it was!
One of my clients got taken over by SDL and they merged my two accounts. I managed to get support to sort that out.
Thanks to all
Martha

NeoAtlas
NeoAtlas
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
2 accounts Oct 30, 2019

Did you check your second account as it is mentioned in the SDL Community re your post?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL account history empty on SDL website

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »