AR Ashok kumar
AR Ashok kumar  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 14:27
English to Tamil
+ ...
Jul 27, 2019

Dear colleagues,
In Trados 2019 translation editor, the "Term Recognition" window displays (works well with) all the saved terms of English>Tamil direction (which is my default language pair in Multiterm Desktop). But when I translate a reverse language pair of Tamil > English document, the "Term Recognition" window doesn't display (just blank without showing) any of the Tamil>English terms. However, the "Termbase Search" works fine. Also, the "Translation Results" window works nicely with
... See more
Dear colleagues,
In Trados 2019 translation editor, the "Term Recognition" window displays (works well with) all the saved terms of English>Tamil direction (which is my default language pair in Multiterm Desktop). But when I translate a reverse language pair of Tamil > English document, the "Term Recognition" window doesn't display (just blank without showing) any of the Tamil>English terms. However, the "Termbase Search" works fine. Also, the "Translation Results" window works nicely with "AnyTM" auto reversal. Can anyone help me to resolve this "Term Recognition" failure?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2019 - "Term Recognition" not displaying reverse language terms

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »