Michael Harris
Michael Harris  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:20
Member (2006)
German to English
May 7, 2019

Hello everybody,

I have recently been having problems opening all files in a project package (e.g. 10 excel files).
I always work in this way and this has only been creeping up recently.

I get the message "An unexpected error has occured when activating the document view"
"The object reference has not been determined for an object instance"

And this really does not matter how many files there are of which format they have.

Would app
... See more
Hello everybody,

I have recently been having problems opening all files in a project package (e.g. 10 excel files).
I always work in this way and this has only been creeping up recently.

I get the message "An unexpected error has occured when activating the document view"
"The object reference has not been determined for an object instance"

And this really does not matter how many files there are of which format they have.

Would appreciate any help or suggestions

Michael
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems opening all files in trados 2014

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »