Thread poster: Elvira Schmid
Elvira Schmid
Elvira Schmid  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 13:33
English to German
Feb 8, 2019

Hi,
when trying to access my SDL account a form opens where I should complete my registration (even though I am already registered). The problem is the form will not accept my VAT (with or without country in front of the VAT number - IT).
How can I access my account?
Thanks

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Elvira Feb 8, 2019

If you are already registered, you should not re-register, as this would result in duplicate accounts and unnecessary mess.

I have just tried to login, and everything looks fine. Try to login using another browser, as SDL website does not work correctly with some browsers.

Natalia

Elvira Schmid
Italy
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Automatic Feb 8, 2019

Natalie wrote:

If you are already registered, you should not re-register, as this would result in duplicate accounts and unnecessary mess.

I have just tried to login, and everything looks fine. Try to login using another browser, as SDL website does not work correctly with some browsers.

Natalia

Hi Natalia,

I do not try to register again, but once I enter my credentials on the login page I am referred to another page "Complete Registration", which contains all my data and VAT number. When I try to confirm I get the error message that my VAT is not valid and that I should try again.
So there is no way to even get into the account.
Elvira

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Have you tried Feb 8, 2019

https://www.sdl.com/support/ ?

Elvira Schmid
Italy
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Feb 8, 2019

I sumbitted a support ticket so hopefully I will get response soon.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot login to sdl website

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »