Dalia Nour  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 17:12
Member (2018)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jan 29, 2019

Hello,

I have received a project package file and I made all the steps which I know to open it and start editing. what's clear now that there's a missing step because I opened the file and started editing but there's no progress even after confirming the target segments. I use SDL Trados 2017 and this is the first time to work on a project package file. Would you tell me the steps to open and start editing Project package file to find out the missing step, please?

Than
... See more
Hello,

I have received a project package file and I made all the steps which I know to open it and start editing. what's clear now that there's a missing step because I opened the file and started editing but there's no progress even after confirming the target segments. I use SDL Trados 2017 and this is the first time to work on a project package file. Would you tell me the steps to open and start editing Project package file to find out the missing step, please?

Thanks in advance,
Dalia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

one missing step concerning project package file

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »