ProzTraduction
ProzTraduction
France
Local time: 21:27
German to French
+ ...
Nov 13, 2018

Dear all,
Since I've tried to modify the batch task "finalize" for a specific project some weeks ago, the settings of all batch tasks displayed when right clicking on a project are completely malajusted, that is
- the batch task "finalize" has disappeared from the list
- when clicking on any other batch task, the software will always execute the one and only task sequence "prepare without project TM"
In order to resolve this problem, I've already tried to reset to default
... See more
Dear all,
Since I've tried to modify the batch task "finalize" for a specific project some weeks ago, the settings of all batch tasks displayed when right clicking on a project are completely malajusted, that is
- the batch task "finalize" has disappeared from the list
- when clicking on any other batch task, the software will always execute the one and only task sequence "prepare without project TM"
In order to resolve this problem, I've already tried to reset to defaults in "file/options/default task sequence".
Since that didn't help, I've reset my user settings in the "users profiles", uninstalled and reinstalled the whole software. This didn't help either.
Does anyone has already had the same problem and can help me to resolve it or do you have any ideas that could help to resolve it?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2015 - Settings of all batch tasks goes wrong

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »