Total words 0 (Zero)
Thread poster: Biscaygo
Biscaygo
Biscaygo  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 21:56
Member (2011)
Nov 12, 2018

The packages from the client show a certain word count, but when I open them, it will show the actual numbers of files, but zero for Total, untranslated and unreviewed words.

Some of these packages can contain up to 10 TM.

Analyzing the files using those TMs gives a result completely different from the client, in fact, it seems those TM do not contain any matches!

In one project, I imported all the 100% matches into a new TM, and then the analysis was close
... See more
The packages from the client show a certain word count, but when I open them, it will show the actual numbers of files, but zero for Total, untranslated and unreviewed words.

Some of these packages can contain up to 10 TM.

Analyzing the files using those TMs gives a result completely different from the client, in fact, it seems those TM do not contain any matches!

In one project, I imported all the 100% matches into a new TM, and then the analysis was closer to the client's.

Any idea what the client is doing wrong? Are they using some server TM's?

(The packages have been opened in SDL 2017 and 2015 versions)

package 00
Collapse

Said Bazry

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Total words 0 (Zero)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »