Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 06:37
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Sep 11, 2013

G'day everyone

A client sent me a file with the extension ".tbulic11", and I double-clicked it and it began opening in a program that I have called Passolo Essential 2011. But, I get an error message "Passolo Essential cannot load translation bundles".

So, what must I do (or what must the client do, so that I can do the translation)?

I have two applications on my computer that matches the name "passolo", namely "Passolo Application" (which appears to be Pa
... See more
G'day everyone

A client sent me a file with the extension ".tbulic11", and I double-clicked it and it began opening in a program that I have called Passolo Essential 2011. But, I get an error message "Passolo Essential cannot load translation bundles".

So, what must I do (or what must the client do, so that I can do the translation)?

I have two applications on my computer that matches the name "passolo", namely "Passolo Application" (which appears to be Passolo 2007) and "SDL Passolo Essential 2011 SP 6".

Samuel

==
Added: My client just replied and said that he gets this error when he has another SDL 2011 component installed on his machine, and that for that reason he installed Passolo 2011 on a separate computer. Is this true? Can Passolo and Studio not tolerate each other?

[Edited at 2013-09-11 10:10 GMT]
Collapse

2GT
2GT  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
Passolo Translator 2011 Sep 11, 2013

Samuel Murray:

You can open it with Passolo Translator 2011 (freeware).

Bye!
Gianni

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Sep 11, 2013

2G Trad wrote:

Thanks, that did the trick.

Lorenzo Bermejo
Lorenzo Bermejo
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thanks Sep 11, 2013

2G Trad wrote:

Bye!
Gianni

thanks Gianni for making us aware that this piece of free software existed!
I hope I will be using it also.
cheers,
Lorenzo

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Myron Netchypor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error: Passolo Essential cannot load translation bundles

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »