Giuseppe Bellone
Giuseppe Bellone
Italy
Local time: 18:10
English to Italian
+ ...
To Florencia and Jared May 16, 2010

Grazie per il vostro prezioso sforzo.
Tutti noi apprezzeremo quanto avete fatto. Grazie.
MisterBeppe

As Florencia ask me to, I re-sent my comment in Italian.

Below is the one sent to Jared on May 14th.

Thanks for your precious effort. May 14
All of us will appreciate what you've done. Thank you.
MisterBeppe

Ivan Nekic
Ivan Nekic  Identity Verified
Croatia
German to Croatian
+ ...
proud to be here! :) May 16, 2010

Thank you for your effort, Jared, and for allowing me to be moderator here - it's a very small contribution to this great site.

Your report shows that there's still place for improvements and new ideas, and it's very good to see what's new at one place, thanks!

As a computer enthusiast, I can underline another big achievement of this site: everything is evolving, changing, new features are coming, many beta functions parallel to old ones, and still: everything's wor
... See more
Thank you for your effort, Jared, and for allowing me to be moderator here - it's a very small contribution to this great site.

Your report shows that there's still place for improvements and new ideas, and it's very good to see what's new at one place, thanks!

As a computer enthusiast, I can underline another big achievement of this site: everything is evolving, changing, new features are coming, many beta functions parallel to old ones, and still: everything's working: the servers, the database, the scripts...)))
Collapse

Nicholas Ferreira
Nicholas Ferreira  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 12:10
Spanish to English
+ ...
Very impressed... May 16, 2010

As a small-business owner, like many of the site users, it is incredible to see the drive and initiative of the ProZ.com team.

You guys do a wonderful job, and anything that I could think off, you people are already two steps ahead.

Love how responsive you are to support requests. It makes us feel like we are the only person you care about when you deal with our messages.

I am proud to be a ProZ.com member! Keep up the great work.

M Elena
M Elena
Belgium
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thanks Jared! May 17, 2010

Just a few months at Proz but enough to see the improvements made.
I never thought proz could give so much to so many people. Great site!

Thank you!!!

Mirelluk
Mirelluk  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:10
Member (2005)
English to Italian
+ ...
Thank you! May 19, 2010

I have been active in Proz since 2002 and I have seen this community grow and develop. This site has been contributing to our profession in many ways and has now become a one-stop resource for the industry. My sincere thanks to you Jared, to Henry the founder, to the rest of the staff and to all members worldwide. It is fascinating to be able to exchange ideas with colleagues from every corner of the world with whom I share a passion for languages, cultures and ongoing learning. Long live Proz!... See more
I have been active in Proz since 2002 and I have seen this community grow and develop. This site has been contributing to our profession in many ways and has now become a one-stop resource for the industry. My sincere thanks to you Jared, to Henry the founder, to the rest of the staff and to all members worldwide. It is fascinating to be able to exchange ideas with colleagues from every corner of the world with whom I share a passion for languages, cultures and ongoing learning. Long live Proz!

Mirella
Collapse

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 13:10
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the feedback! May 21, 2010

Thank you everyone for the feedback and the kind words! Of course none of this would have been possible without site members. And there is plenty more to be done. I look forward to reporting back in the year-end report on a strong second half of 2010 as well.

Happy translating!

Jared

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Mid-year report to members, 2010

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »