Discussion for CAT Tool & Software day session (2016): The world’s leading CAT tool is evolving – Introducing SDL Trados Studio 2017

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for CAT Tool & Software day session (2016): The world’s leading CAT tool is evolving – Introducing SDL Trados Studio 2017".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ioan Liliana
Ioan Liliana
Romania
Local time: 19:25
English to Romanian
+ ...
Excellent Sep 29, 2016

I learned and understood a lot

Muhammad Yassin
Muhammad Yassin  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
Good Sep 29, 2016

Good, I like it.

Roberto Quintero-Domínguez
Roberto Quintero-Domínguez
Mexico
Local time: 11:25
English to Spanish
trouble finding today's sesion Sep 29, 2016

Hi. Just a comment. I arrived late to the presentation because on the Proz Web site the banner of the virtual conference shows and links only to tomorrow's sesion. I had to move around and try to register again to be able to find today's sesion

Fredrick Otiato
Fredrick Otiato  Identity Verified
Kenya
Local time: 20:25
English to Swahili
Superb Sep 29, 2016

Perfect presentation

Sandra & Kenneth Grossman
Sandra & Kenneth Grossman  Identity Verified
Israel
French to English
+ ...
Minor detail Sep 29, 2016

Massimo discussed at length the wonders of the new Adaptive MT feature. What he failed to clarify was that the trained MT engine is a paid subscription feature and not accessible to the user population at large, for which it will be largely irrelevant.
While it may be an excellent marketing strategy, I find this omission rather disconcerting.

Sandra

Daniela Caracostas
Daniela Caracostas  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 18:25
English to Italian
+ ...
Innovative Sep 30, 2016

Really innovative and helpful

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for CAT Tool & Software day session (2016): The world’s leading CAT tool is evolving – Introducing SDL Trados Studio 2017

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »