Discussion for ProZ.com's 2014 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2014): Searching outside the Box: Internet Search Techniques to Find the Information You Need
Arlene Lokomowitz
Arlene Lokomowitz  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:56
French to English
Is this session available? Sep 29, 2014

How do I access this session?

Sincerely,
Arlene Lokomowitz

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
On-demand session Sep 29, 2014

This session is on-demand and can be viewed at anytime attendees wish, once the event live date has started. So for this content, starting at 10:00 AM GMT on Tuesday the 30th, you can view as often as you wish.

Regards,

Drew

Vanessa Di Stefano
Vanessa Di Stefano  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:56
Member (2014)
Italian to English
Accessing this session Sep 30, 2014

Hi Drew,

I've noted your reply to Ariene, but I still can't seem to find a way to actually access this session - is there a particular page I need to go to?

Kind regards,
Vanessa

Drew MacFadyen
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
session pages Sep 30, 2014

This session Searching outside the Box: Internet Search Techniques to Find the Information You Need will be on http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/632/program/9934 and the video player will "appear" after 10:00 GMT.

Al
... See more
This session Searching outside the Box: Internet Search Techniques to Find the Information You Need will be on http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/632/program/9934 and the video player will "appear" after 10:00 GMT.

All sessions can be found via http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/632/program/ page

Thanks
Drew
Collapse

Vanessa Di Stefano
United Kingdom
Member (2014)
Italian to English
Thanks! Sep 30, 2014

Ah, thanks Drew, I was on the right page, just not at the right time! I'll wait for another 10-15mins when it should appear...Thank you!

Vanessa Di Stefano
United Kingdom
Member (2014)
Italian to English
Trying to access without success... Sep 30, 2014

Hi Drew, I am trying to listen to the podcast, but it is blocking at 00:06 and there is no sound..I know it's not a problem with software or anything else to do with my computer as I have already listened to one session (live) this morning. Any advice would be appreciated as I would really like to listen to this session.

[Edited at 2014-10-01 13:18 GMT]

David Evans
David Evans  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 09:56
Catalan to English
+ ...
Can't find session player Oct 1, 2014

Hi,

I'm on the session page but can't see a player anywhere. I did sign up for the conference. Is it available? The only on-demand session I can access is the introduction.

Thanks

Drew MacFadyen
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
On demand content on session pages Oct 1, 2014

There is a "low bandwidth" embedded player at the bottom of the page, scroll down and play the video. Thanks

Drew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for ProZ.com's 2014 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2014): Searching outside the Box: Internet Search Techniques to Find the Information You Need

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »