Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 02:28
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
The willingness of the translator Jul 29, 2008

to work with a specific outsourcer in the future can be expressed at the Blue Board - please see http://www.proz.com/faq/blue_board_agency for more information

Konstantin Kisin
Konstantin Kisin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:28
Russian to English
+ ...
Blue Board Jul 29, 2008

Jaymedglobal wrote:

While not being a regular user of ProZ, I periodically check back to see its state of development. While the WWA system has obvious benefits, I would like to have the same option as outsourcers - to rate my willingness to work for them. The one job I accepted via ProZ was frustrating to say the least and entirely due to the competence of the company concerned.

Hi there,

Proz has operated just such a system for a long time (much longer than WWA has been in existence) - it can be found here http://www.proz.com/blueboard

Livia Seniuc
Livia Seniuc  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Romanian
+ ...
wwa activity not detected by Profile Updater Oct 6, 2008

Hello,

I might have a small WWA recognition problem. I have had a feedback form an outsourcer some time ago. It was immediately visible in the upper right box on my profile page, but my profile updater section did not detect anything at all.

I then understood that the problem was the fact that my outsourcer was not Blue Board registered. So, I had it registred and confirmed, but still nothing happens. I do see my wwa feedback on my profile page, but my profile updater s
... See more
Hello,

I might have a small WWA recognition problem. I have had a feedback form an outsourcer some time ago. It was immediately visible in the upper right box on my profile page, but my profile updater section did not detect anything at all.

I then understood that the problem was the fact that my outsourcer was not Blue Board registered. So, I had it registred and confirmed, but still nothing happens. I do see my wwa feedback on my profile page, but my profile updater still displays:

"14. 'WWA' entries from clients
WWA is a system to provide ProZ.com users with a means of collecting and displaying "willingness to work again" ("WWA") entries from clients and colleagues in their profiles.

For this section to be considered complete, obtain at least one WWA (willingness to work again) entry from an outsourcer listed in the Blue Board (About WWA).

Your WWA entry will not count for this section if the outsourcer is not in the Blue Board

Request WWA entries from outsourcers »"

In your opinion, where is the problem?

Thanks a lot,
Livia
Collapse

Livia Seniuc
Livia Seniuc  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Romanian
+ ...
answer found Oct 6, 2008

I have now found the answer at:
http://www.proz.com/faq/WWA#WWA_completion

It might be useful to others, as well.

Livia

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The new WWA page and FAQs have been released

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »