how to participate in the Translation Contests
Thread poster: Xisela Vazquez
Xisela Vazquez
Xisela Vazquez
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 26, 2008

Hi everybody!
I've been a while looking for the way in which I can participate in the Translation Contests, but it's impossible for me to find it and I really interested....
How can I to see the current Translation contest? To who I have to send my entry? Is there any section in ProZ that explains everything what is related to Translation Contests???

Thank you very much!!

Daniel Šebesta
Daniel Šebesta  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 10:46
Member (2007)
English to Czech
+ ...
Two links Jul 27, 2008

Xisela Vazquez wrote:
Is there any section in ProZ that explains everything what is related to Translation Contests???

Hi Xisela,

Have you looked at the following pages? http://www.proz.com/contests and http://www.proz.com/?sp=contests&sp_mode=faqs

Daniel

[Edited at 2008-07-27 14:07]

Ali Bayraktar
Ali Bayraktar  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Member (2007)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Pro-Member Jul 30, 2008

Xisela Vazquez wrote:

Hi everybody!
I've been a while looking for the way in which I can participate in the Translation Contests, but it's impossible for me to find it and I really interested....
How can I to see the current Translation contest? To who I have to send my entry? Is there any section in ProZ that explains everything what is related to Translation Contests???

Thank you very much!!

Hello Xisela,

As far as I know only Pro-Members (Paid Members) can enter the contests.

Regards,

M. Ali

MarleneBM
MarleneBM
United States
Local time: 04:46
English to Spanish
How often? Oct 4, 2008

When does the annual contest will take effect?.

Najwa Al-Nabulsi
Najwa Al-Nabulsi
Syria
Local time: 11:46
English to Arabic
+ ...
participation Oct 22, 2008

Dear Romina,

Good day. I am really interested in participating and disappointment that it is exclusivly for paid members. I did not pay yet and I am looking for the day I can do so I became a pro-member, but sorry that for now I can't.
I suggest giving us; unpaid yet members, the chance to prove ourselves and participate even in some of contents, may you leave some text for all and make some exclusive for paid memebrs, I will be glad to hear you will encourge us.

... See more
Dear Romina,

Good day. I am really interested in participating and disappointment that it is exclusivly for paid members. I did not pay yet and I am looking for the day I can do so I became a pro-member, but sorry that for now I can't.
I suggest giving us; unpaid yet members, the chance to prove ourselves and participate even in some of contents, may you leave some text for all and make some exclusive for paid memebrs, I will be glad to hear you will encourge us.

thank and best wishes for all,
Najwa
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how to participate in the Translation Contests

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »