Will tags and ratings be visible after qualification round?
Thread poster: patyjs
patyjs
patyjs  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 22:45
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jun 4, 2008

I have just started looking through the entries for one of my pairs and see that the entry numbers are not shown, except for my own. I can understand the logic behind that. I wonder, though, if the tags and ratings I save will still be visible to me in the next round. Even if I cannot track my faves using the entry numbers, I'd like to be able to identify them later on without having to make copious notes elsewhere.

Apart from the mind-numbing lag (which may be due to an increase
... See more
I have just started looking through the entries for one of my pairs and see that the entry numbers are not shown, except for my own. I can understand the logic behind that. I wonder, though, if the tags and ratings I save will still be visible to me in the next round. Even if I cannot track my faves using the entry numbers, I'd like to be able to identify them later on without having to make copious notes elsewhere.

Apart from the mind-numbing lag (which may be due to an increase in traffic) the new system is looking good. I love having side-by-side source and target texts...makes life MUCH easier.

Thanks team!

Paty
Collapse

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Visibility of rating and tags Jun 4, 2008

Dear patyjs.

patyjs wrote:
I wonder, though, if the tags and ratings I save will still be visible to me in the next round. Even if I cannot track my faves using the entry numbers, I'd like to be able to identify them later on without having to make copious notes elsewhere.

Yes, they will be visible.

I love having side-by-side source and target texts...makes life MUCH easier.

Please note that when you are rating one entry at a time you have the option to leave a personal note only visible to you attached to it. You can use this feature to track your favorite entries.

Romina

vera12191
vera12191  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 06:45
English to Russian
+ ...
Bug? Jun 5, 2008

Dear Romina,
Please check Entry #1 in the ENG-RUS combination. I cannot tag a section of this translation after I highlight it and click on "Like". "Dislike" however works

[Редактировалось 2008-06-05 08:05]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Will tags and ratings be visible after qualification round?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »