How can I enter the contest? I would like to take part in translating from German into Croatian.
Thread poster: Sanja Ditko
Sanja Ditko
Sanja Ditko  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 00:40
German to Croatian
+ ...
Apr 3, 2008

How can I enter the contest? I would like to take part in translating from German into Croatian.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-04-03 11:28]

Luisa Ramos, CT
Luisa Ramos, CT  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:40
English to Spanish
Next time Apr 3, 2008

Wait for the next contest. The current contest seems to be in the final voting step.

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Current Contest in its final voting round Apr 3, 2008

Dear Sanja,

Thanks for your interest in ProZ.com Translation Contests. Luisa is right, the current contest is in its final voting round so you can only participate by voting now.

However, there are more contests scheduled for this year. Remember that you can subscribe to receive contest related notifications by clicking
... See more
Dear Sanja,

Thanks for your interest in ProZ.com Translation Contests. Luisa is right, the current contest is in its final voting round so you can only participate by voting now.

However, there are more contests scheduled for this year. Remember that you can subscribe to receive contest related notifications by clicking on the "Subscribe" link at the contest page http://www.proz.com/contests .

I'll keep you posted.

Best regards,
Romina
ProZ.com staff
Collapse

Oriana Labor
Oriana Labor
United States
Local time: 18:40
English to Albanian
+ ...
How to enter for a contest Apr 19, 2008

Hi

I am new at Proz and I would like to participate in a contest, Albanian -English.

Where do i find contests and how do i enter to play.

thanks in advance

Oriana

RominaZ
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Upcoming Contests Apr 21, 2008

Dear Oriana,

Thanks for your interest in contests. You can see the winners of previous translation Contests here . There will be a new contest in May. Here you'll find useful information about contests http://www.proz.com/?sp=contests&sp_mode=faqs .

Please note that for now submission of entrie
... See more
Dear Oriana,

Thanks for your interest in contests. You can see the winners of previous translation Contests here . There will be a new contest in May. Here you'll find useful information about contests http://www.proz.com/?sp=contests&sp_mode=faqs .

Please note that for now submission of entries is open only to members of the site http://www.proz.com/?sp=contests&sp_mode=faqs#contests.3

Best regards,
Romina
Collapse

Verónica Gauna Kroeger
Verónica Gauna Kroeger  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
problem when submitting entry May 1, 2008

Hi!
I want to enter the contest but I have a problem when trying to sumbit the entry... This message appears on the screen: "Error Only students are allowed to see this page"
So, I register and try to go to "First StudentZ Translation Contest!" (in the chart "Current Contests in the Students Community") but the message appears on the screen again (even though I`m a student member).
Well, I hope to be able to fix this problem before the deadline for submission...
See more
Hi!
I want to enter the contest but I have a problem when trying to sumbit the entry... This message appears on the screen: "Error Only students are allowed to see this page"
So, I register and try to go to "First StudentZ Translation Contest!" (in the chart "Current Contests in the Students Community") but the message appears on the screen again (even though I`m a student member).
Well, I hope to be able to fix this problem before the deadline for submission
Thanks in advance!!
Collapse

RominaZ
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please post in the student forum. May 2, 2008

Dear unspeakable,

For the sake of clarity, I'll ask you to please post in the student forum http://www.proz.com/topic/102392 . That is the place where issues related to students contests are discussed.

Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »