For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Meeting clients at ProZ.com

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Meeting clients at ProZ.com".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Andrea Sacchi  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (May 2019)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Useful Webinar to expand your client database Jul 5

I have been a member of Proz.com for many years, but never paid too much attention to my profile. Thanks to Florencia and her webinar I have the right tips to improve it, and reach more clients. It is worth attending!

[Edited at 2019-07-05 16:33 GMT]

amani zaki

Ilduara Escobedo  Identity Verified
Guatemala
Local time: 15:03
Member (Jun 2019)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Very useful webinar! Jul 5

There are so many details of my ProZ.com profile that I didn't even know existed, and thanks to Florencia and this webinar I know exactly what to do to improve it.

Klebiano Barbosa de Souza
Brazil
Local time: 19:03
Member (Jun 2019)
English to Portuguese
Interesting and valuable tips Jul 9

I would like to thank Florencia for all the valuable and interesting tips she gave to us in the webinar.

Best regards,
Klebiano Barbosa de Souza - Brazilian Translator

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meeting clients at ProZ.com

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search