https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_training/333428-sdl_trados_studio_2019_getting_started_part_1_translating.html&phpv_redirected=1

For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 1: Translating

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 1: Translating".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Paolor FAIDANGBRIAYAO
Paolor FAIDANGBRIAYAO  Identity Verified
Laos
Local time: 12:45
Member (2017)
English to Lao
+ ...
Inquiry regarding free questioning during the training and training allocated for one person only. Mar 18, 2019

Hello!

I just wonder if your team can make a special training on SDL Trados 2019 for me - meaning I need to join it as one person only because I may have a lot of question to ask you and make sure I get all I need specifically.

I am a freelance translator for English Lao and English Hmong. I have used SDL Trados 2014, 2015, 2017 for years. I already bought a license fro the SDL Trados 2017, and I upgraded it into SDL 2019 already. I need to learn more specifically focusin
... See more
Hello!

I just wonder if your team can make a special training on SDL Trados 2019 for me - meaning I need to join it as one person only because I may have a lot of question to ask you and make sure I get all I need specifically.

I am a freelance translator for English Lao and English Hmong. I have used SDL Trados 2014, 2015, 2017 for years. I already bought a license fro the SDL Trados 2017, and I upgraded it into SDL 2019 already. I need to learn more specifically focusing on following questions and more:

1. How to merge many SDL TB into one?
2. How to merge many SDLTM into one?
3. How to make sure that all my SDLTB and SDLTM can be automatically detected or popped up in a new translating file?
5. How to export a SDLXLIFF file for review?
6. How to import a reviewed file in a word doc with track changes into the SDLXLIFF file?
7. How to clean a translated SDLXLIFF file into its original source formatted file?
And many more...

I live in Laos - a country bordering with Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar and Cambodia. My time zone is GMT+7. Can you arrange training specially fit my time here in Laos?

Thank you.
Collapse

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 07:45
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Paolor Mar 18, 2019

Paolor FAIDANGBRIAYAO wrote:
I just wonder if your team can make a special training on SDL Trados 2019 for me...

You can also reach out to whichever "sales office" is closest to you:
https://www.sdltrados.com/about/sales-offices/
The "sales office" is usually just some guy (or gal) with the right to sell Trados, but that person would usually have some skill in Trados as well.

[Edited at 2019-03-18 07:06 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 1: Translating

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »