For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 1: Translating

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 1: Translating".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Maria Rita Lana
Maria Rita Lana  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 14:46
French to Italian
+ ...
payment and certification fee (if any) Jan 4, 2019

Hello!
question 1 - just clicked on "register and pay later", how do I proceed for payment?
question 2 - purchased SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance last November with TGB, SDL Certification - SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started included in the purchase: do I have any discount on my purchase for the training?
Thank you
Maria Rita

Claunesaa
Claunesaa
Venezuela
Local time: 08:46
English to Spanish
+ ...
Doubt Jan 8, 2019

Hi!

It would be very helpful for me to participate in this course tomorrow so I was wondering: if some of the registered people do not pay on time for the training, his/her place is open for somebody else to pay immediately?

Please, let me know. I can pay right away.

Thank you.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Another course on January 30th, 2019 Jan 8, 2019

Claunesaa wrote:

Hi!

It would be very helpful for me to participate in this course tomorrow so I was wondering: if some of the registered people do not pay on time for the training, his/her place is open for somebody else to pay immediately?

Please, let me know. I can pay right away.

Thank you.

Hi Claunesaa,

This session is full but there is another course announced for Wednesday, 8pm GMT, at:

https://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/16745

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Getting Started Part 1: Translating

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »