For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
An International Overview: Trademarks Terminology

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "An International Overview: Trademarks Terminology".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

ilksen dincer bas
ilksen dincer bas  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 05:21
English to Turkish
+ ...
I AM A LATE COMER SHOULD I BUY THE BUNDLE? Apr 13, 2016

I understand I have already missed the courses given on the 1st and 8th. of April. My questions are as the followings:

1. If I buy the bundle, can I watch the videos I have missed and get my certificates ?
2. Can I record the videos into my own pc?
3. Will I be given enough time to study and digest the subject before I rush into a test? Please remember that I already missed two.
Looking forward your reply, as the next course resgistration is due tomorrow.
Regar
... See more
I understand I have already missed the courses given on the 1st and 8th. of April. My questions are as the followings:

1. If I buy the bundle, can I watch the videos I have missed and get my certificates ?
3. Will I be given enough time to study and digest the subject before I rush into a test? Please remember that I already missed two.
Regards,
Ilksen
Collapse

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
I AM A LATE COMER SHOULD I BUY THE BUNDLE? Apr 13, 2016

ilksen dincer bas wrote:

Regards,
Ilksen

Hello Ilksen,

Indeed, if you purchase the bundle you will get access to the videos from the sessions which already took place. A certificate of attendance will be issued for you accordingly. In your request you mention a test. I am afraid there is no test after the training. May I ask you for more details about it? It will help me to look further into the issue. Thanks!

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

An International Overview: Trademarks Terminology

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »