https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_training/266459-il_linguaggio_giuridico_italiano.html&phpv_redirected=1

For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Il linguaggio giuridico italiano

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Il linguaggio giuridico italiano".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Laura Fenati
Laura Fenati  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 14:34
English to Italian
+ ...
Feedback Mar 22, 2014

I have really enjoyed this webinar and the colleague has offered many hints and news.
I wonder if ProZ can send me a certificate stating my participation. I need it as an evidence to be used for AITI's 3-year training period. Thank you.

Laura Fenati
Bologna, Italy

Angie Garbarino
Angie Garbarino  Identity Verified
Member (2003)
French to Italian
+ ...
Ciao Laura Mar 22, 2014

Sì il certificato è già nel tuo profilo Proz.com scaricabile in pdf alla voce: Webinars Attended.

Grazie per il feedback

Un caro saluto

Laura Fenati
Laura Fenati  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
Ciao Laura Apr 4, 2014

Angie Garbarino wrote:

Sì il certificato è già nel tuo profilo Proz.com scaricabile in pdf alla voce: Webinars Attended.

Grazie per il feedback

Un caro saluto

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Il linguaggio giuridico italiano

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »