For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
The translation workflow: how does it work?

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "The translation workflow: how does it work?".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Irene Koukia
Irene Koukia  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 05:02
Member (2008)
German to Greek
+ ...
Link to SEO Tools Nov 20, 2013

A small note for slide #19 in case you need to dig deeper

Google Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide: http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en//webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf
See als
... See more
A small note for slide #19 in case you need to dig deeper

Google Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide: http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en//webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf
See also: http://www.google-search-engine-optimization.com/2013/03/free-google-tools-for-effective-seo.html

Best regards,
Irene
Collapse

EmmaLuisa
EmmaLuisa
France
Local time: 04:02
Video? Dec 8, 2013

Hello,

I could not attend the online training session, and the video should have been online within a week afterwards - however, I can't find it on the video centre.

Thank you very much for any help,
Emma

Irene Koukia
Greece
Member (2008)
German to Greek
+ ...
Link is on its way Dec 9, 2013

EmmaLuisa wrote:

Hello,

I could not attend the online training session, and the video should have been online within a week afterwards - however, I can't find it on the video centre.

Emma

Hi Emma-Luisa,
Thank you for your message.
The Webinar-Team will re-send the link for you. Maybe the message was lost in spam?
Please let us know if the problem persists.
Best regards,
Irene

adtrans
adtrans
Brazil
Local time: 23:02
English to Portuguese
Link is on its way Dec 16, 2013

Irene Koukia wrote:

EmmaLuisa wrote:

Hello,

Emma

Hi Emma-Luisa,
The Webinar-Team will re-send the link for you. Maybe the message was lost in spam?
Best regards,
Irene

Hi,

I also have the same problem - never got the link to the recording or to the slides. I would appreciate if you could send the link to me, too. I checked the spam box, but the link is not there.

Thanks,
Fuad

Irene Koukia
Greece
Member (2008)
German to Greek
+ ...
Link is on its way Dec 16, 2013

adtrans wrote:

Irene Koukia wrote:

EmmaLuisa wrote:

Hello,

Emma

Hi Emma-Luisa,
Best regards,
Irene

Hi,

I also have the same problem - never got the link to the recording or to the slides. I would appreciate if you could send the link to me, too. I checked the spam box, but the link is not there.

Thanks,
Fuad

Hi Fuad,

If you don't receive the video ling in the next days, please send me an email so that I send you the PPT-Presentation directly. Please also check the section "Education" - "My Courses" - it might already be available there

Best regards,
Irene

claudianicolai
claudianicolai  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
Local time: 06:02
English to Italian
+ ...
I CAN'T FIND THE VIDEO Dec 18, 2013

Hello, I can't find this video, I can't open it, I payed for it, what can I do?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
I CAN'T FIND THE VIDEO Dec 18, 2013

claudianicolai wrote:

Hello, I can't find this video, I can't open it, I payed for it, what can I do?

Hello Claudia,

I am afraid, the video is not available yet. It will be released as soon as possible and I will notify attendees here in the forum, as well as a link to the video will be emailed to all participants. I am sorry for any inconvenience it could cause. Please feel free to submit a support request at http://www.proz.com/support/ if you have any questions or concerns in the meantime. Thanks!

My bests,
Helen

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
The webinar video has been released Dec 19, 2013

Hi all,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

The webinar video has been released and a link to the video along with the presentation has been just emailed to all participants. If you have not received it, please submit a support request and we will be happy to help.

The video can also be accessed from http://www.proz.com/videos/my_videos .

Hope this
... See more
Hi all,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

The webinar video has been released and a link to the video along with the presentation has been just emailed to all participants. If you have not received it, please submit a support request and we will be happy to help.

The video can also be accessed from http://www.proz.com/videos/my_videos .

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Helen
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The translation workflow: how does it work?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »