https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_training/173366-technical_aspects_of_subtitling-page2.html?start=15&phpv_redirected=1

For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Technical aspects of subtitling

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Technical aspects of subtitling".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Aisha Prigan (X)
Aisha Prigan (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:15
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feedback on Training Session Jul 14, 2010

I really enjoyed this webinar. I think Mr. Memmi is an excellent lecturer and possesses a remarkable amount of experience. I will definitely be on the lookout for his fall sessions. My only critique is that the session felt a bit rushed. There was a lot of material to cover and there was not enough time to really discuss the many interesting points. I would recommend a longer webinar on this topic in the future. But overall I was very pleased and will definitely register for Mr. Memmi's webinars... See more
I really enjoyed this webinar. I think Mr. Memmi is an excellent lecturer and possesses a remarkable amount of experience. I will definitely be on the lookout for his fall sessions. My only critique is that the session felt a bit rushed. There was a lot of material to cover and there was not enough time to really discuss the many interesting points. I would recommend a longer webinar on this topic in the future. But overall I was very pleased and will definitely register for Mr. Memmi's webinars in the future.Collapse

Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
Session tomorrow will expand on these topics Jul 14, 2010

Hi Aisha,

Thanks for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the session.

If you felt like there was more you wanted to learn about the topic, I suggest you attend the next session tomorrow, in which Paul will expand on some topics presented in this webinar. http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/3433-concise-writing

Regards,
<
... See more
Hi Aisha,

Thanks for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the session.

If you felt like there was more you wanted to learn about the topic, I suggest you attend the next session tomorrow, in which Paul will expand on some topics presented in this webinar. http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/3433-concise-writing

Regards,

Soledad
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Technical aspects of subtitling

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »