I do not receive my expected appropriate help from Proz as a paying member!
Thread poster: Morano El-Kholy
Morano El-Kholy
Morano El-Kholy  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 02:49
Member (2011)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jun 13, 2018

Dear colleagues,

I am suffering from not receiving the expected appropriate technical assistance from Proz as a paying member!
I received recently several recommendations which were not visible either on my profile page or on the statistics page. I sent several support tickets. The staff replied that my issue is being placed in its development line in order to be addressed. They told me that my profile/statistics page ought to be updated. My clients' recommendations appear to
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I am suffering from not receiving the expected appropriate technical assistance from Proz as a paying member!
I received recently several recommendations which were not visible either on my profile page or on the statistics page. I sent several support tickets. The staff replied that my issue is being placed in its development line in order to be addressed. They told me that my profile/statistics page ought to be updated. My clients' recommendations appear to be splitted. This is awkward! I need them to be merged. My rank on my statistics page depend upon those numbers which are not correct! On my profile page, there is a geat mess! It is written that among my recommendations, I have got one unidentified! This is wrong. All my clients have their recognized profiles on Proz. How come that one of them is unidentified! The support team informed me that they will update my profile but it will take some time which they can not estimate! I need to know is this a sound policy?! Am I supposed to be happy now! Is this supposed to be a Big Professional Website?! How long should I wait to have my issues addressed?!

The old version of Proz was much more organized and easy to handle. This new version is meaningless and full of chaos.

[Edited at 2018-06-13 10:52 GMT]

[Edited at 2018-06-13 11:12 GMT]
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 20:49
SITE FOUNDER
Let's continue with the ticket... Jun 13, 2018

Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I do not receive my expected appropriate help from Proz as a paying member!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »