Simon Harris
Simon Harris
Sweden
Local time: 04:44
English to Swedish
+ ...
Jul 23, 2019

Hello dear translators.
I have a question about how I should create my account in the right way here...

I am in charge (still as a freelancer) of a network of translators working over several languages and want to create a profile here on Proz.com for this.

Should this be a straight up business account? I am not a registered business, still just freelancing on my own company.
And I can't just suddenly add 10 more languages to my resumé (to include the talen
... See more
Hello dear translators.
I have a question about how I should create my account in the right way here...

I am in charge (still as a freelancer) of a network of translators working over several languages and want to create a profile here on Proz.com for this.

Should this be a straight up business account? I am not a registered business, still just freelancing on my own company.
And I can't just suddenly add 10 more languages to my resumé (to include the talents in my network) since that would be false, it is not me doing the translation in those languages.

Sorry if it is difficult to see what I am going for here, but hopefully someone out there understands my question. I would appreciate some help greatly!

Thank you.
/Simon
Collapse

Christopher Schröder
Christopher Schröder
United Kingdom
Member (2011)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Business Jul 25, 2019

It sounds like a business, looks like a business and smells like a business, so...

Olavo Nogueira

Mike Donlin
Mike Donlin
Local time: 23:44
SITE STAFF
Adding your business at ProZ.com Jul 25, 2019

Simon Harris wrote:

And I can't just suddenly add 10 more languages to my resumé (to include the talents in my network) since that would be false, it is not me doing the translation in those languages.

Thank you.
/Simon

Hi Simon,

If your network or team is a business with a website and other paperwork, we would be happy to help get you listed as a business.

You are free to act as Simon, the freelancer, on the site as well.

When you want to act on behalf of your business or "network of translators", you can do that as Simon on behalf of your business.

Other businesses are here: https://www.proz.com/business

We can help you add the business page. You would not create a new profile. Just email [email protected] with your business name and we may have some other questions.

Teams can be found here: https://www.proz.com/translation-teams/

Mike

Elmira Kocheva
Elmira Kocheva
Bulgaria
Local time: 05:44
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Task force translators Jul 27, 2019

Hi!

I would like to establish and publish on ProZ an "Ornagized translators" group of translators, freelancers all three of us. I have seen already a similar group here, but now I can't find it. Is this possible to establish and publish it here?

Regards,

Elmira Kocheva, M. A.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Set up a "business" profile

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »