How can I add voluntary work (TWB) to my profile?
Thread poster: Jorge de Jesús Cárdenas González
Jorge de Jesús Cárdenas González
Mexico
Local time: 02:40
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 21, 2018

Hello, everyone.

I'm just starting my profile on Proz.com, and I just saw someone's profile and it had the Translators without Borders logo on it. I can acces Kató and TWB Workspace, but I can't find a way to link both accounts so TWB can appear on my profile.

I hope you can help me, thanks!

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:40
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Have you contributed? Sep 21, 2018

First you have to be accepted by TWB. They have tests that you need to take and pass. Then you start contributing by accepting pro bono work from them. Then I think the recognition appears automatically on your profile. Mine's been there a long time now so I don't remember exactly how it arrived but if it's difficult then I wouldn't have managed it, I can assure you.

If it's not happening for you then I suggest you raise a Support Ticket'

Mexico
Local time: 02:40
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
What it happened... Sep 21, 2018

Sheila Wilson wrote:

First you have to be accepted by TWB. They have tests that you need to take and pass. Then you start contributing by accepting pro bono work from them. Then I think the recognition appears automatically on your profile. Mine's been there a long time now so I don't remember exactly how it arrived but if it's difficult then I wouldn't have managed it, I can assure you.

If it's not happening for you then I suggest you raise a Support Ticket'

I remember doing some tests here on Proz, after some time, I got access to TWB Workspace but I haven't done any work there because there are no tasks available. On the contrary, I have done tasks on Kató, but I guess it should be done on Workspace.

Thank you, Sheila!

Marilane C Mario
Marilane C Mario
Brazil
Local time: 05:40
French to Portuguese
+ ...
my TWB badge does't appear in my ProZ profile Nov 5, 2019

Hello everyone,

I translated for TWB a few weeks ago. I have about 2,000 words in my badge, but it didn't show up automatically even though I did everything from ProZ. Can you tell me what to do?

Thanks for your help

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I add voluntary work (TWB) to my profile?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »