Supported tags
Thread poster: Mirko Mainardi
Mirko Mainardi
Mirko Mainardi  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:39
English to Italian
Aug 21, 2018

Where do I find a list of supported HTML tags?

I just tried to add a "details" & "summary" tag to my profile, and it doesn't work. It kind of works (with "Details" shown instead of the summary text) in the preview, but not in the published profile itself.

Since we are not allowed to use JS or CSS, and since it seems a lot of HTML doesn't work either, the customization options for our profiles seem to be really very limited... but at least a list of supported/unsupported
... See more
Where do I find a list of supported HTML tags?

I just tried to add a "details" & "summary" tag to my profile, and it doesn't work. It kind of works (with "Details" shown instead of the summary text) in the preview, but not in the published profile itself.

Since we are not allowed to use JS or CSS, and since it seems a lot of HTML doesn't work either, the customization options for our profiles seem to be really very limited... but at least a list of supported/unsupported tags would reduce the time wasted trying to do something with it...
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Supported tags

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »