How can I promote my ProZ.com profile on search engine results (SEO)?
Thread poster: Bora Taşdemir
Bora Taşdemir
Bora Taşdemir  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:23
Member (2012)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Jun 14, 2017

Hi dear colleagues,

As all you know, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a very important topic in business at the present time and the importance of it increases every day. If you are not familiar with the term, SEO is all about making your website appear on the first page on search engine results when the corresponding keywords are presented.

When I searched the SEO topic on Internet, I could only get results about website-SEO instructions and keys to promote an "Internet site". This information is handy if you want to bring your site to the front pages, but what I'm looking for is "how to promote your ProZ.com page on SE results"!

I own an Internet site as well and wanted to learn about SEO. When I entered the corresponding keywords about my branch (e.g. Turkish website localization) I didn't only see the translation sites, but I also saw some ProZ.com profiles. After, I wanted to promote my ProZ.com page on SE results, but couldn't figure it out! All I could try was to change the keywords and make them more specific, but I guess it's more than that!

So, does anybody know how to use SEO for a profile page (e.g. ProZ.com, Blogger, etc.)? I'd appreciate that if you could share your information with all of us to help us become more successful Many thanks in advance!

Bora Taşdemir

[Bearbeitet am 2017-06-14 09:09 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I promote my ProZ.com profile on search engine results (SEO)?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »