Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:26
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Oct 17, 2016

I've been using WhatsApp more and more these days, and it'd be nice if there was an option to add it to my profile page.

Michael

CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
Netherlands
Local time: 18:26
WhatsApp = cell phone number Oct 17, 2016

Michael Joseph Wdowiak Beijer wrote:

I've been using WhatsApp more and more these days, and it'd be nice if there was an option to add it to my profile page.

Michael

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 19.08.48

For what it's worth: Wire (https://wire.com ) lets you draw, which should trigger you as a Rietvelt Academy graduate. And BTW: I'm on Wire too.

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 19.13.43

Happy drawing!

[Edited at 2016-10-17 17:15 GMT]

CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
Netherlands
Local time: 18:26
Animated Gifs Oct 19, 2016

CafeTran Training wrote:

For what it's worth: Wire (https://wire.com ) lets you draw, which should trigger you as a Rietvelt Academy graduate. And BTW: I'm on Wire too.

Just noticed that it also allows you to easily insert any animated GIF from giphy.com. Very funny ones indeed. Important for my career as a professional translator? Nope. But on rainy autumn days like these, very warming .

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:26
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Oct 20, 2016

wire looks cool, but most of my friends use WhatsApp, so I think I'll stick with that! I want to try to keep things simple.

M

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Please add WhatsApp to our profile contact options

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »