Onur Güngör
Onur Güngör
Türkiye
Local time: 11:21
English to Turkish
+ ...
Oct 1, 2013

Hey guys

I have been a proz.com member for quite some time now and I have not been able to use my proz.com e-mail account for some time now. The reason for that is the site asked me to change my password at a point with lower case letters and symbols etc. So I changed and you know how it works, you enter once twice and thrice and more till you get the symbols etc all together and I forgot the password afterwards. The only option that proz.com e-mail provider presented me was the sec
... See more
Hey guys

I have been a proz.com member for quite some time now and I have not been able to use my proz.com e-mail account for some time now. The reason for that is the site asked me to change my password at a point with lower case letters and symbols etc. So I changed and you know how it works, you enter once twice and thrice and more till you get the symbols etc all together and I forgot the password afterwards. The only option that proz.com e-mail provider presented me was the security question (but hell, who remembers that right?). So I could not get my password back so I have not been using my proz.com account for some time as well, while what I mostly did here was to answer the incoming e-mails from business contacts.

You may say I should've contacted the proz.com support directly, but I have done that and I have not received a response. There can be two reasons for this, either they have not sent me any response, or THEY HAVE SENT THE RESPONSE TO THE PROZ.COM E-MAIL THAT I HAVE LOST THE PASSWORD OF, although I specifically stated them not to considering this might happen...

So I need your help in this, what should I do next?

Regards

Onur Güngör
Collapse

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Please contact everyone.net Oct 1, 2013

Hello Onur,

I see the support request you submitted on this issue. Notification of the response to that request was sent to your email address hosted by Gmail.

As for your question, note that your webmail account hosted by @language.proz.com is provided by a third party, everyone.net. ProZ.com has no control over the administration of these accounts.
... See more
Hello Onur,

I see the support request you submitted on this issue. Notification of the response to that request was sent to your email address hosted by Gmail.

As for your question, note that your webmail account hosted by @language.proz.com is provided by a third party, everyone.net. ProZ.com has no control over the administration of these accounts. Everyone.net's support page can be found here: http://www.everyone.net/support/index.html

Your username and password for your everyone.net email account are separate from the username and password you use on ProZ.com.

I would strongly encourage you to change your primary email address for a different email account, such as your Gmail account. You can do that here: http://www.proz.com/settings/freelancer/contact

I hope this helps, but please let me know how everything goes.

Best regards,

Maria
Collapse

Onur Güngör
Onur Güngör
Türkiye
Local time: 11:21
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Oct 1, 2013

Hello Maria

I have received the ticket acknowledgment but I had thought I would receive a direct e-mail regarding the issue but it was a link to the support ticket. Anyway, I was and am aware that everyone.net is a thirt party provider so I should also ask for some support from them but first I wanted to apply to proz.com as I thought proz.com would be involved at some point.

Now I'll open a support ticket there as well and see what happens.

Thanks for yo
... See more
Hello Maria

I have received the ticket acknowledgment but I had thought I would receive a direct e-mail regarding the issue but it was a link to the support ticket. Anyway, I was and am aware that everyone.net is a thirt party provider so I should also ask for some support from them but first I wanted to apply to proz.com as I thought proz.com would be involved at some point.

Now I'll open a support ticket there as well and see what happens.

Thanks for your prompt response

Regards

Onur
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need password for ProZ.com email address

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »