Need volunteers: If you're proud of your profile typography, show it off (see inside)
Thread poster: Łukasz Gos-Furmankiewicz
Łukasz Gos-Furmankiewicz
Łukasz Gos-Furmankiewicz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 05:40
English to Polish
+ ...
Sep 17, 2013

Long story short, I'm preparing a conference presentation about the use of CSS styling (typography, essentially) in the About me section of Proz.com profiles.

Since live examples are always more interesting than samples, I thought it would be a good idea to include screenshots of what some people have actually done – rather than Lorem ipsum fillers demonstrating the existence of this or that option

If you've done something visually interesting, if you're prou
... See more
Long story short, I'm preparing a conference presentation about the use of CSS styling (typography, essentially) in the About me section of Proz.com profiles.

Since live examples are always more interesting than samples, I thought it would be a good idea to include screenshots of what some people have actually done – rather than Lorem ipsum fillers demonstrating the existence of this or that option

If you've done something visually interesting, if you're proud of your typography (text formatting), and if you don't mind it being shown to others as a source of inspiration or a proof of concept, please let me know here in this thread within a dozen or so hours since this posting. I don't need many volunteers anyway.

You can link to other people's profiles, in which case I'll just replicate their formatting on a Lorem ipsum example. So if it's someone else's profile only mention it because of the fonts etc., not graphics etc. Thanks.
Collapse

Suzan Hamer
Suzan Hamer  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 05:40
English
+ ...
Not sure if my profile is a good example Sep 17, 2013

of what you're looking for. Have a look.

Triston Goodwin
Triston Goodwin  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:40
Spanish to English
+ ...
I'm re-doing mine... Sep 17, 2013

What I have now is pretty simple and I want to make a new one once I get a little free time.

I would have never taken you for a gaming translator, Łukasz. I knew there was something I liked about you ^_^

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need volunteers: If you're proud of your profile typography, show it off (see inside)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »